Exceptional Quality of Life in a Thriving Community
Tamarac is vibrant with unparalleled quality of life
- Tamarac has 11 parks, 36 holes of golf, and over 300 acres of freshwater canals and lakes.
- There are 4.5 miles of jog/walk trails.
- There are 2 football fields, 2 multipurpose fields, and 5 baseball fields.
- Tamarac has a Farmer’s Market that is open year-round on Sundays at Veterans Memorial Park.
- The City has over 50 events throughout the year and continues to add events to celebrate the multiple cultures that make up our community.
- A Leader in Green Development Standards. The City is certified as a Florida Green Local Government, currently holding a Silver-level designation.
- Tamarac was recognized and won the 2020 Digital Cities Survey Award (5th Place). Tamarac was first recognized in 2014, making it the 7th year of receiving this award.
- Tamarac Fire Rescue has an ISO Class 1 rating for fire protection from the Insurance Services Office (ISO). A Class 1 rating is the best possible rating, achieved by less than 1% of fire departments.